Everyone needs an advocate – especially those struggling with drug or alcohol addiction. At Community Health Center of Southeast Kansas (CHC/SEK), we recognize that addiction is a disease not a choice and like many diseases, one solution doesn’t fit all.
Our comprehensive, supportive addiction treatment services program provides adults and adolescents with the help they need, with the goal of lifelong recovery.
Addiction program services
- Screening, evaluation and assessment
- Individualized treatment planning
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), providing medication to reduce the physical symptoms of detoxification. This medication is dispensed by physicians certified by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Group counseling and peer support
- Individualized and family counseling sessions
- Care management
- Referral to other treatment and community resources
- Coordination with your medical provider, therapist, EAP, MCO or employer
We are licensed by the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services (KDADS) as an Outpatient Addiction Treatment Center.
While we do not provide addiction treatment services at all of our locations, we can refer you to services in surrounding communities.