healthcare the way it should be
Quality healthcare is so much more than a visit to the doctor’s office. It’s about improving lives and strengthening communities. It’s about caring with you in mind. Caring so that your children can succeed in school, caring so that you can be effective in your job, and caring so that your family can thrive.
Get your FLU vaccination today! We’ve made it quick and easy to request an appointment.
Click the button below to submit your vaccination request.
At Community Health Center of Southeast Kansas (CHC/SEK) we provide the compassionate, quality healthcare you deserve, no matter your circumstances. That’s why we’re here
We are committed to transforming healthcare with you in mind. Regardless of whether you have insurance or the ability to pay – you will always be accepted here.
At CHC/SEK you can expect:
- High quality, patient-centered healthcare.
- To be welcomed and treated with dignity and respect.
- Medical access to a range of services including dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, walk-in care, addiction treatment, and more.
- Guidance from us to get you access to the healthcare you need – whatever you need, you’ll find the answer is “yes.”
- Services beyond traditional healthcare including transportation, care coordination, help with insurance enrollment, and more.
- We accept Medicare, Medicaid, KanCare, SoonerCare and all commercial insurances and provide financial assistance to those who need it. We will never refuse care due to an inability to pay.
We believe that everyone has the right to quality healthcare. We eliminate the barriers you’ve grown accustomed to in traditional healthcare: high costs, lack of accessibility and poorly coordinated care.
Our focus is on caring for every patient regardless of ability to pay, and not on profit. We provide compassionate care in our clinics, in schools, in long-term care facilities, and even in workplaces so we can bring quality care closer to you. By listening to our patients and assessing healthcare outcomes, we make informed decisions about the services we provide so we can better care for you and better serve our community.
Our goal is to provide care that keeps you healthy and happy. It’s healthcare the way it should be.