When Community Health Center of Southeast Kansas (CHC/SEK) started, it was solely focused on ensuring that children had a healthy start in school. We are continuing that mission today. About 40% of our patients are children who receive affordable, accessible, comprehensive pediatric healthcare services, including:
- Sick visits
- Well-Child checks and Kan-Be-Healthy visits
- School and athletic physicals
- Hearing and vision screening
- Lead and hemoglobin testing
- Referrals to specialists and community services
We provide pediatric healthcare at all of our clinics, as well as through our School Health and outreach programs.