Pharmacy Inventory Management Technician – Pittsburg, Kansas
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position is part of the clinical team. This position is responsible for reconciling and auditing medications used in our clinics, including but not limited to; clinic administered, repository, sample, and physician dispense medications. This position will assist the 340B team with monthly audits as needed.
- Regular medication inventory counts at all clinic locations
- Reconciling clinic administered medication inventory monthly
- Monthly audits of clinic medications
- Monthly audits of repository and sample dispenses
- Participates in 340B internal audits
- Assisting Tobacco Treatment Specialists in preparing for tobacco cessation group classes.
- Interact face to face with public and staff-actively engaging and finding ways to assist.
- Operates cash register, handling cash and other tenders of payment such as vouchers, debit and credit cards and balance registers
- Answers telephone, responding to questions and requests, seeking guidance from a Tech II, if assistance is needed.
- Actively shelves inventory.
- Performs all duties, services and documentation in full compliance with CHC/SEK policies and procedures.
- Performs additional duties, as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Kansas Pharmacy Technician License
- Nationally Certified by taking/passing the CPhT, preferred
- Current driver’s license and a driving record in good standing.