Pharmacy Delivery Driver – Fort Scott, Kansas
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position is responsible for helping to ensure that patients receive their medication as part of the home delivery services. This position will also provide courier services to the other clinics and transport patients when necessary.
- Home delivery of medications to patient’s residence. Refer patient questions to pharmacist.
- Provide courier services to other clinic locations as needed.
- Provide patient transportation services as needed.
- Obey all traffic laws and rules of the road at all times.
- Valid drivers license with a good driving record.
- Basic Life Support required upon hire or within six (6) months of date of hire.
- Social and cultural sensitivity appropriate to ethnically and economically diverse patients and employee base.