Housekeeping Technician- (Tuesday-Saturday 2pm-7pm)-Pittsburg, KS
About the Position
The Housekeeping Technician position is responsible for the day to day cleaning of the facilities. Must follow proper infection control and OSHA guidelines regarding cleaning.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Any combination of education and work experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
The Community Health Center of Southeast Kansas is a Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to providing quality health care to everyone regardless of income or insurance status.
The Community Health Center of Southeast Kansas employs more than 550 professionals and support staff at eleven clinic sites in Crawford, Cherokee, Labette, Montgomery, Bourbon, Linn and Allen counties and is governed by a 15 member Board of Directors which includes patients and community representatives.
- Health Insurance - includes waiving of office visit co-pays for CHC/SEK visits.
- Dental Insurance - employee only coverage at no cost to the employee.
- Paid Time Off - 23 days annually
- Retirement - 403(b) and Employer Annual Contribution
- More benefit information can be found at www.chcsek.org