Compliance Office Intern (Part Time) – Pittsburg, Kansas
The purpose of this role is to support CHC/SEK’s Compliance Department in operating in accordance to the requirements and restrictions set forth within Section 340B of the Public Health Service act and any accompanying regulations or guidelines. Responsible for performing and assisting in compliance, performance, system, and process audits and other duties as assigned.
Position will be part time. Approximately 15-20 hours per week.
- Involvement in any and all 340B self-audits, including, but not limited to: monthly clinic administered drug audits at all CHC/SEK facilities, monthly audits at all CHC/SEK in-house pharmacies, and monthly audits of all CHC/SEK contract pharmacies.
- Assistance with inventory control processes.
- Data entry of a variety of data.
- Analyzing data through use of Excel.
- Support of pharmacy contracting processes.
- Evaluate patient eligibility for qualified and non-qualified patients in clinics by reviewing patient medical records, insurance plans, and facility status.
- Provides federal auditing preparation support.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong communication, both verbal and written, skills.