Community Medical Specialist – Pittsburg, Kansas
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Community Medical Specialist assists Walk In Care staff with COVID testing, data entry, reporting and vaccine delivery.
PRN - All Shifts available (i.e. weekend, evening, etc.)
- Collect specimen from patients curbside.
- Process specimen and communicate results to patients.
- Complete required data entry and reporting via the Electronic Health Record.
- Assist with giving vaccine injections as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Assisting experience preferred.
- Experience in clinic or healthcare setting preferred.