Clinical Psychologist – Iola, Kansas
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position is part of the Behavioral Health clinical team. This position diagnoses or evaluates mental and emotional disorders of individuals, and administers programs of treatment. This position participates in performance improvement activities.
- Treats psychological disorders.
- Performs psychological testing and evaluations.
- Selects interventions to use in individual therapy; plans frequency and duration of treatment.
- Selects, administrators, and interprets intelligence, achievement, interest, personality, and other psychological tests to diagnose disorders and formulate plan of treatment.
- Collaborates, as needed, with Chief Psychologist, Psychiatrist, and other specialists in developing treatment plans for patients.
- Responsible to make appropriate referrals to other disciplines within CHC/SEK and/or external resources/agencies.
- Provides clinical consultation to other providers within CHC/SEK as needed.
- Responsible for accurate, timely, and clear medical record documentation.
- Provides clear written and oral communication to patients/guardians, and employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Licensed to practice as a Licensed Psychologist in the State of Kansas.
- Ph.D. or PsyD in Clinical Psychology or Counseling Psychology.
- Completion of one-year experience in a clinic setting preferred.