Clinic Based Therapist (LSCSW, LMSW, PhD Licensure) – Various Locations Available
Community Health Center of Southeast Kansas is looking for Clinic Based Therapists (LMSW, LSCSW or PhD licensure) for the following locations:
Fort Scott, KS
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position is part of the behavioral health clinical team. This position diagnoses or evaluates mental and emotional disorders of individuals, and administers programs of treatment. This position participates in performance improvement activities.
- Treats psychological disorders to effect improved adjustments.
- Performs psychological testing and evaluations.
- Selects approach to use in individual therapy, plan frequency, intensity, and duration of therapy.
- Observes patient in play or other situations, and selects, administrators, and interprets intelligence, achievement, interest, personality, and other psychological tests to diagnose disorders, and formulate plan of treatment.
- Collaborates, as needed, with Psychiatrist and other specialists in developing treatment plans for patients.
- Responsible to make appropriate referrals to internal disciplines of CHC/SEK and/or external resources/agencies for additional services required.
- Provides clinical consultation to other providers within CHC/SEK as needed.
- Responsible for accurate, timely, and clear medical record documentation.
- Provides clear written and oral communication to patients/guardians, and employees
- Available for postdoctoral fellow supervision two hours per week as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Full licensure to practice as a Psychologist, LSCSW or LMSW in the State of Kansas.
- Graduate of college/university.
- Completion of one-year experience in clinic setting, preferred.