Behavioral Health Assistant – Pittsburg, Kansas
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position is part of the behavioral health team. This position will work in coordination with the Director of Behavioral Health and Addiction Treatment Services to provide clerical and planning support to the Behavioral Health and Addiction Treatment Services department.
- Coordinate clinical, staff, and administrative meetings utilizing staffing calendar.
- Assist practice management with provider schedule coordination and timecard management.
- Assist practice management with specialty service integration.
- Serve as liaison between different departments within CHC/SEK and help facilitate clinical care when necessary.
- Assist with clerical duties including preparation of peer review, patient medical record surveys, and invoice-based services.
- Improve awareness of BH/ATS department including coordination of flyers, newsletters, and brochures regarding current or emerging service lines.
- Coordinate with alternative CHC/SEK service lines to insure continuity of care.
- Coordinate Behavioral Health or Addiction Treatment new employee orientation
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Associates Degree in Business or healthcare related field is preferred.
- Two-years experience in health care setting is preferred.