Community Health Center of Southeast Kansas provides comprehensive, confidential and affordable services for women of all ages including:
- General gynecological care including well-woman exams and screenings.
- Abnormal pap and follow-up including including colposcopies (to determine the cause of an abnormal pap) and LEEPs (removal of abnormal cellular growth on the cervix).
- STD prevention, testing and treatment; HIV testing, counseling and treatment.
- Preventive vaccinations including the Gardasil HPV vaccine.
- Pregnancy prevention including Depo Provera injections, IUD insertions and removal, oral contraception.
- Pregnancy testing
- Comprehensive obstetrical care including prenatal (before birth), intrapartum (during birth) and postpartum (after birth) care.
- Menopausal and post-menopausal concerns.
- Specialist referrals.
- Abstinence education.
Proud partners with: