Since Community Health Center of Southeast Kansas’s founding (in a converted school classroom), we have been committed to helping children become ready to learn by ensuring that they have access to high-quality, culturally competent, affordable and accessible health care. Today, almost one-half of our patients are children who receive services in our clinics and on-site in locations throughout the region.
Our comprehensive primary care services include:
- Sick visits
- Well-child checks and Kan-Be-Healthy visits
- School and athletic physicals
- Hearing and vision screening
- Lead and Hemoglobin testing
- Referrals to specialists and community services
To learn more about our pediatric medical services, please call 620-231-9873.