Addiction Treatment Services
The right care. The right place. The right time.
Everyone needs an advocate — especially those struggling with drug or alcohol addiction. CHC/SEK recognizes that addiction is a chronic disease and like many diseases, one solution doesn’t fit all. The goal of addiction treatment at CHC/SEK is lifelong recovery for each individual. Our program integrates medical and mental health care, bringing together multiple specialists to develop and administer a customized treatment plan.
Addiction Program Services
- Individualized treatment planning
- Group counseling
- Individualized and family counseling sessions
- Care management
- Relapse prevention
- Referral to other treatment and community resources
- Drug screens when required
- Coordination with your personal medical provider, therapist, EAP, MCO or employer.
Making An Appointment
If you need help with your substance abuse, call 620-231-9873 during business hours to schedule an appointment. If this is an emergency, call 620-232-SAVE (7283), 911 or go to your nearest Emergency Department.